Public Relations Manager
ImpressArt seeks an experienced publicist to join our talented marketing team. The PR Manager is responsible for developing and executing a strategy to increase our exposure and reach new potential customers. The PR Manager also assists in crafting compelling marketing messages and writing copy for marketing materials and content.
Characteristics, skills and experience for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years of PR experience
- Strong writing skills
- Creative thinker
- Experience in DIY or fashion industry a plus
Graphic Artist Internship
Our Art Department is seeking a talented individual to assist them with photo editing, packaging design, organizing files, and product photography primarily for our jewelry and craft division. This is a paid internship and a great opportunity to gain experience in graphic art and photography working side by-side with our team of artists.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Illustration skills a plus
- Basic photography skills a plus
- Craft and jewelry making experience a plus