ImpressArt is seeking a Sales Manager, who will help sustain our rapid growth by managing our major accounts, lead our sales team, and develop strategies to expand distribution overseas and in new markets.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Management of chain-store and other major accounts
- Manage sales team and institute best sales practices
- Assist in developing strategies to expand international distribution
- Contribute ideas and input for product development
- Identify and execute sales strategies for new markets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience dealing with large retailers
- Must have sales management experience
- Must have business development experience
- Must be proficient with CRM software and comfortable working with data
- Should have international sales experience
ImpressArt seeks an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to support our sales team. Job duties include qualifying sales leads, monitoring online listings, and providing exceptional support to consumers. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for career advancement. Candidate must have excellent organization skills, communication skills, people skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word. Sales and customer service experience a plus.
Graphic Artist Internship
Our Art Department is seeking a talented individual to assist them with photo editing, packaging design, organizing files, and product photography primarily for our jewelry and craft division. This is a paid internship and a great opportunity to gain experience in graphic art and photography working side by-side with our team of artists.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Illustration skills a plus
- Basic photography skills a plus
- Craft and jewelry making experience a plus